ok, well i was trying ou an Austin Era Professional Standard...i loved it, looked beautiful and felt beautiful, then i noticed some white stuff on the lower (right side) of the brdige...at first i thought it was like a sticked or something, maybe for pacakging purposes so the finish doesnt get scratched...so i took my pick to see if i could get under it, and it just wiped off...so it wasnt sticky...what was it? o_O

...(no it was not sperm)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

hahaha well actaully, i do rape my sg from time to time, and its not a floating bridge..its a vintage trem...(so that means its not floating right?)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

was it powder?
Maybe it could have been the varnish / laquer where the bridge has scratched or something
Been away, am back
^ it seemed like a thick powder, like if you were to blow on it, it wouldnt just blow away, but if you scratch it a little first with something that won't harm the finish, then blow on it it will blow away...and there were no scratches under the white stuff so it wasnt unfinished or to protect anything...and there was only some about 3/4 of a cm wide and 1/2 an inch long, only on the right side of the bridge too...it might have just been something to make it shiny...like wax or something and they didnt get it all off
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

sperm indeed....
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.