I decided to put it here, 'cause that magazine that you're about to read about consider Arctic Monkeys pop-punk/punk, but I'm just gonna say punk, so I won't have to deal with the pop-punk thing.. READ:

Okay, first of all, don't think that it is me that says Arctic Monkeys are punk!!!

So I got this punk magazine from Manchester, and it's so amazingly awesome!
So I checked it out and.. Wtf!?! Suddently, on one of the pages, a picture of Arctic Monkeys shows up, and a headline follows..: ''These guys may not look punk, but they sure sound punk!''
And the worst thing is that there's a tab for a song from every band in that magazine, and for the Arctic Monkeys, the tab was from 'I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor'' which is probably the least punk song they have.

That magazine is not right, is it? 'Cause then I've been living on a lie ever since I first heard Arctic Monkeys first time!!
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
theyre not really punk, theyre more indie but i see where theyre comming from

besides who cares what genre it is, if u like it listen.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
what magazine was this in?

and wow i seem to be seeing hundreds of people from manchester these days...
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Yeah, what stupid magazines are you buying?

There is a slightly punky edge to the delivery of some of their stuff, but in no way are they a punk band.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Punk? No...

Garbage? Yes.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^You have no right to call the Arctic Monkey's music garbage if you have a Green Day avatar.

You Probrably Couldn't See for the Lights but You Were Staring Straight at Me (Holy Crap) Is a punkish song, but that's about it.
I'm a person.
It simple; that magazine is dumbbbb.

ps. andrewblies stole that post from me. True story, he like came to my house whilst I slept and turned small and crawled into my ear and was like 'zomg whats this?! I'll be taking this' and left.
^ Yeah, sorry about that...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic