Can any of you guys recommned any bands that are similar to Steppenwolf or Traffic? I really can't find any that are what i'm looking for and personally i think they rule. Also any particular songs that are like this?

Thanks
Quote by fireaway
giuers uo sghurioyus dony remeber me wut the heck

Quote by Smokey Amp
Ever wondered why there are different letters on a keyboard? It would seem that you continually mash random keys in order to get your message across.

OWNED!
Is it just me or are steppenwolf and traffic completely different

Anyway, similar to Traffic, CSN maybe but it depends on what kinda traffic you like. Blind Faith?
Yeah i know they're different i never said those two were similar to eachother lol
Thanks for the suggestions btw
Quote by fireaway

Quote by Smokey Amp
Ever wondered why there are different letters on a keyboard? It would seem that you continually mash random keys in order to get your message across.

OWNED!
The knack always remind me of Steppenwolf, but they're kinda different
Originally Posted by jajp001
White man came (Cumming noise)
Across the sea (Wow!!!)
Brought us pain (Right in the eye, it was)
And misery ( Points to pregnant sister)
Run to the hills, iron maiden
Quote by Wannabehippie
Yeah i know they're different i never said those two were similar to eachother lol
Thanks for the suggestions btw

lol just because you put them in the same post i was kinda like... what?

but yeah someone already mentioned Free, listen to them and maybe some Bad Company, although you really need to wade through a bunch of crap to find some good stuff with them.
Sweet, i'll have a look see tonight if i can.

Thanks!
Quote by fireaway

Quote by Smokey Amp

OWNED!
Steppenwolf is ****ing awesome. If you're looking for similar bands in terms of lyrics (which I've viewed as being aristic and almost critical of the world), I'd go with Dylan and other folk-singers.

If you mean musically I'm stuck because Steppenwolf is unlike most other bands. Maybe The Grateful Dead if anyone, but even that's a stretch.

Similar to Traffic - well, Blind Faith is similar because Winwood is in it. Can't think of any other bands right now, but I'll think of some later.
i dont know about traffic (steve winwood is amazing) but for steppenwolf, try the guess who...