The Trooper by maiden
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Try One by metallica.
Not the fast end solo though.
and nothing else matters
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
you mean you want a solo to learn thats in a song or are you looking for backing tracks to play over and wha type of music do you like
Purple haze - Jimi hendrix.

The intro is easy to play but tricky to make it sound right... you have to put in feel to it, you have to play it with your heart.

Anyone can play Steve Vai stuff and own a Jem, but play music with heart and soul.... now that's music!
Definately Nothing Else Matters... the electric solo at the end is actually played by Hetfield, not Hammett, which alot of ppl confuse. Hetfield is a phenominal rythm player, but not great at solos... he has good ideas, but he just doesn't have the speed that Kirk has.

also the slow solo on Master of Puppets, done by Hetfield, written by Cliff. Easy to learn and play.
Only way to get better at Lead Guitar is to learn scales and excercise your finger, and learn a few universal licks Eg.

Used by Slash ALOT!
|---------------------------------
|-----------10-------------------
|--9b11-------r9-----7---------

Can be transposed to different keys
hotel california that should really help with bending to pitch.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
If you want to improve your lead playing try some Opeth. Try The Lead lines for "The Night and Silent Water" and "The Lepper Affinity". Also practice your scales... Good Luck.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ O Р Є Ŧ Ĥ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

OMG Hendrix is so overated. His solos are too easy for building up skill, and anyone taking as many drugs as him could easily put what you percieve as "emotion" into his songs. Learn Cemetary Gates by Dimebag.
^^^ easy to play the notes and bends... but put emotion into it. Solo's that come from the heart is what he should be learning and building on.

I agree, Cemetary Gates is an excellent solo. Walk is fun to play also... shi.t anything by Dimebag rocks!
something by jimmy page is always good.

slash's stuff is pretty easy to learn although its fast alot of the times. i'd say take a solo like nighttrain or scom and just sit down and practice it...you'll get a real sense of accomplishment once you learn them even if they are technically easy.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
OMG Hendrix is so overated. His solos are too easy for building up skill, and anyone taking as many drugs as him could easily put what you percieve as "emotion" into his songs.

omg, u suck at life go drink bleach