Hi Everyone,

Has anyone else seen this?

www.actoneguitars.co.uk

These guitars are so weird and cool. I want one! I saw one or two of their guitars being played at London Guitar Show and WOW they're amazing. They're also based up North of England same as me which is a bonus )

Let me know if anyone has seen them, and out of interest, does anyone have the guitar chords for that Smiths song Jeane? Because I've looked everywhere and I can't find them at all.

I'm With Stupid --->
Last edited by imwithstupid101 at May 22, 2006,
Who would play such a monstrosity?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
I always liked guitars with moveable pickups. But other than that I don't like them, too weird.
these are the ugliest pieces of $hit i have ever seen....i have $hit things out that looked better than that
Actually, as I said, I heard one being played and it was awesome, by the guitarist from Faithless who was also at this years London Guitar Show. Shame you're all luddites. And with stupid would suggest one of you...sorry if you don't get that. I'm sure someone will sit you down and explain it to you one day.
Last edited by imwithstupid101 at May 22, 2006,
yea those things are quite ugly.....
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
no offense
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
no offence but they are ugly, but that doesn't matter i mean its a guitar not a peice of ass, and theres only one pup, i dont like that, and i cant imagine they sustain well
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
We would be luddites if we wanted to destroy them because of their level of technology.

Rather... They're just ugly.
Quote by Bulletbass man
^your right you are with stupid.

How ironic.

But yeah, they are pretty ugly.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
No body, no wood to resonate, these things have got to sound horrible.
Some of them are interesting....I give you that. But...the lack of any body/wood would make them sound quite strange and not very good at all.

I did like the one called 'Revolution', with the gears and such, but they didnt give a full picture of it anyway, made me a bit mad.

$.02
They probabaly dont' sound very good, but it'd be an intresting gallery piece.