Its an interesting idea, looks okayish. Not saying its hugely original, but it gives your geetar a little bit of character. I don't think I would do this to my acoustics, I hope you never stop liking motorhead

edit : oh, I thought you were just stating that it doesn't effect the sound. As everyone said, it won't do anything.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Last edited by iain4444 at May 22, 2006,
lol, i think you just want to show us your artwork, i like it though.
don't see a way in hell how it could effect the sound
Really nice made all though I don't like Motörhead. And no, it doesn't affect the sound.
thanx to y'all dudes.dude!!! its not original..its from a wallpaper of motorhead i had on my pc.the acoustic is the only thing im allowed to experiment with...i wanted to draw that on my strat copy...but decided against it...not so much into motorhead...but loved that skull freak thing.
Oh, I didn't mean it wasn't original as in you came up with the design, I was just saying you aren't the first person to draw something on their guitar (not that that matters at all)
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
oh....okay...now i get it.....yeah obviously iwasnt the 1st person to draw sumthing on ur own guitars.....but just wanted to show the ugers sumthing i had done...as it is u people who inspire me everyday to play my guitar...and think of new things to do with it....i just wanted to share it....thanx for ur opinion .much appreciated.
Looks cool, but why would you be asking us if it affects the sound any? Wouldnt you know? Looks good anyways though. Motorhead
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'