i dunno, its a cool little..."piece" you could always you it as an intro to an epic song, or even an album lol
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
it's cool, but i would change those Em's to a different instrument or a higher pitch because as it is it sounds like a fart. good though.
come and join the youth and beauty brigade

#5 member of the club that isn't terribly prejudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
Its pretty cool but the eight notes on the organ suck, and ending note sucked, lol

take those out fix some more parts, that u feel should be fixed, extend it and it will be nice.

P.S. Edit you posts instead of doubling up.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Ah, yes yes... must have slipped my mind!

But, when I was listening to it, I realized that the lead was just some Christmas ...er X-Mas tune. Coincidentally, I have a black 12-string with snowflake inlays that I call Black Ice (and a dinky 'lectric dubbed "Colonel Cool" as well as my 6-string acoustic I call "Stumpy"). Well, with a sort of childish scary feel to a Christmas tune, I decided to finalize the name on this one after my 12-string.

I give you ... Black Ice...
Attachments:
black ice.zip
I really don't see how it has a horror feel to it. Also it was kind of repetitive but it was overall a decent peice.