wat pickup does tom have on his gibson, the single humbucker at the bridge. Wat brand and modle.
seymour duncan invader.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Its a Seymour Duncan. Something about dirty fingers I think but im not 100% sure of that.
Edit: Ok so his Fender Strat pickup was a Seymour Duncan and his new one is a Gibson Dirty Fingers
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Last edited by Stevie B at May 22, 2006,
He had a Seymour Duncan invader on his Fender, but he uses a Gibson Dirty Fingers on his Gibson.

Both are quite rubbish.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
He had a Seymour Duncan invader on his Fender, but he uses a Gibson Dirty Fingers on his Gibson.

Both are quite rubbish.

Of course they are. Why else would Tom Delonge use them.
Quote by tylerishot
Of course they are. Why else would Tom Delonge use them.

whats wrong with his tone? its not that bad...
Because everything is computer edited. Music should not be altered by computers aside from mixing, dubbing, and TRUE editing (cutting parts, not enhancing them).
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Because everything is computer edited. Music should not be altered by computers aside from mixing, dubbing, and TRUE editing (cutting parts, not enhancing them).

Good one.
Okay me being a huge blink-182 fan i no the facts. Tom Delonge Plays two guitars. In his older cd's he played a custom fender strat. It had one Seymour Duncan Invader sh-8 pickup, just one. When he got into his later albums starting at Blink-182 the album hie started using a semi hollow gibson which is seen in the Feeling this video. It had a Gibson Dirty fingers pickup on it. Again it had only one pickup. I would prefer the fender over the gibson every time. The fender has more of a Blink-182 sound I think. The Tom delonge fender is no longer being sold. I did see the gibson for $2000 though.
Quote by SuperAnalytical

Man we need analog again.
Quote by SuperAnalytical

What's your point. When you say altered what do you mean, altered can mean many things. It sounds like your trying to say that Tom DeLongues tone has been altered by computers. Care to prove that? Neer mind explain why enhancing something is wrong?
Ever seen a live blink-182 show? I had the displeasure of seeing one at my little cousins birthday...

On the albums his tone is okay-ish, live, he sounds like an elephant being killed by a cat...in heat.
Quote by timi_hendrix

Both are quite rubbish.

though i agree with you that they are both ****, why have you got Dave_mc's avatar?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
100 percent gibson dirty fingers. its on the gibson website too
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Karl Sanders uses an Invader...or used to at least.

Then again...Nile never had the greatest tone.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Tom's tone on the album's isn't half-bad, but live, I think he has his highs cranked too high. Or maybe it's just a result of his pick-up. Either way, he has way too much highs in his tone live. I'm surprised he doesn't have a better tone live, considering he probably has a guitar tech that probably set-up the EQ on his Triple Recto.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Karl Sanders uses an Invader...or used to at least.

Then again...Nile never had the greatest tone.

i disagree, i love nile's tone on some songs, but then again, some songs his tone annoys me
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
I play alot of Blink in my band cus its easy and theres a HUGE fan base for that type of stuff, and to tell you the truth alot of fans say i have a better sound than tom Of course i have to say most fans dont know **** about tone, but hush i didnt say that
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
he uses a gibson dirty fingers humbucker on his custom es-333
Quote by Bulletbass man
Man we need analog again.

Yeah, I love my 30-40 year old scratchy and noisy records.
He plays a Gibson Dirty Fingers live but records with Les Pauls mostly. The dirty fingers is an excellent pickup
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Who revived this? It's over a year old! Let it die! DIE!
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM