I know that James and Kirk have their own signature ESP's but on their DVD: Some kind of monster i see they are using Gibson Les Paul's quite often i believe. Kirk also uses a Jackson guitar. DOes anyone know the model of the les paul that the both use and what the jackson guitar is? Thanks
i just know he uses standards. And mostly i catch during Fade to black that he plays a Gibson Custom Shop Black Beauty. really nice beauty must get one on my bday! >.<
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Hetfield and Hammet both have a ****load of guitars. Hetfield mainly uses the esp explorers but he also uses les pauls as said. Kirk Hammet I think nowadays uses mostly his esp models.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
when they had that show on VH1..."when metallica ruled the world" it showed them recording and and several shows and everytime kirk had a gibson les paul standard in his hand.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Kirk has been known to use a Jackson RR from time to time.
Your body has parts your country can spare! By the way son, here's your wheelchair!
Quote by Ihearthetfield
why would metallica have such bad taste as to use les pauls?

why would some clown come into a perfectly decent thread and try to troll it?
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by bonchie1
why would some clown come into a perfectly decent thread and try to troll it?

I saw this LP Supreme at guitar center with a broken neck and headstock. It was f***ing awesome.
This is a good guitar for metallica, i see james playing it a lot.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Yeah...they may use the others listed for live shows, but all of their studio work is done with Epiphone Flying Vee-wee's. Thoses little buggers just have the best of everything and they FIT IN YOUR POCKET! I can truly see why they chose them. They are pwnful.

Seriously, I have no idea.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Angus76
This is a good guitar for metallica, i see james playing it a lot.

i hope your joking..
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Jaymz' guitars and gear is in the Archives of the Best Threads.

Kirk uses Gibsons for when he records rhythm tracks live, for most solos he uses his ESP models.
haha