can anyone help me i want to learn to play some really sweet bass lines i have been playing for 3 years and i play like some led zeppelin and blink-182 ive been playing alot of there stuff but i feel like i want to start playing something new does anyone have and suggestments? and i dont have problems with reching for funk its just i dont know of any funk besides Red hot chili peppers.
if your looking for some metal or something not too easy or hard try As I Lay Dying they're pretty good. Or go for some Rammstein. Maybe System of a Down
Primus
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by blinkrocks
well i would sytem but there bass tuning is weird

agreed, hell when im asked to do system songs ( i can do them obviously shavo isent the best bassist in the world ) but im like no the tuning can get annoying.
Quote by BoomerSoooner
if your looking for some metal or something not too easy or hard try As I Lay Dying they're pretty good. Or go for some Rammstein. Maybe System of a Down

only one there remotely metal is rammstein. and i think theyre just way too friggin wierd
I would say defiantly some primus, or les claypools frog brigade (les is a amazing bassist)
Jaco, wooten, RHCP.

^AILD, and SOAD are metal whether u think so or not. there not heavy, death, black, or any of that but they are still metal, if there not metal what are? I dont see how u dont think AILD is metal, obviously u dont listen to them.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Quote by Stolenidentity1
I would say defiantly some primus, or les claypools frog brigade (les is a amazing bassist)
Jaco, wooten, RHCP.

^AILD, and SOAD are metal whether u think so or not. there not heavy, death, black, or any of that but they are still metal, if there not metal what are? I dont see how u dont think AILD is metal, obviously u dont listen to them.

I think most of the people in the metal forum will agree, post a thread about it.
Gwar............sorry i'm done joking...................and for the record As I Lay Dying isn't metal.....they're hardcore