I was woundering if I could use my Line 6 112 instead of buying a head(hd75) to power the cab. ????
is there a line out on it? if so you can...but it would just sound like ass with more of a bottom end
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
ive noticed when jacking into the computer or usin headphones that the line out is maby restricted. you could however strip the head out and make the cone cables end on a female 1/4" jack plug. Bypassing whatever restriction there may be. But theres no reason is wouldnt work as a head, thats all a combo is, head and a tiny cab
Grammar Nazi.
Quote by GuitarJunkie
is there a line out on it? if so you can...but it would just sound like ass with more of a bottom end

So it effects the sound quality?
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
No ^^^ he means that line 6 amps suck ass, which to an extent i agree, even though i have one, it makes a great practice amp, for me at least, but when you crank it up, it sounds like complete ****

yea...pretty much lol...i mean its not a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible amp if your just playing in your bedroom...but if your using it as a head im guessing you are playing live...and i dont know ifyou can afford an amp now or netime soon but if you can i would look into getting an amp with better tone if your playing out
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com