Aiming at a picture of her he shoots
and cries as the glass shatters
He cocks again and now he cries
And aims teh gun at his head
Sweat rolls down his blank face
Pulls the trigger dead in place

crits plz and yeh it may be a little cliche
Quote by ibaRGnes321

My grandma gives me the stranges things.

Last year for my birthday she got me soap on a rope. SOAP ON A ROPE! I have no idea what possessed her to do this.she was completely serious about it too.
Good story. But c'mon now, no guy would ever let a girl walk all over him like that. She was so not worth it. He didn't take her for granted, she just wanted an excuse to leave him and have more fun. He wasn't exciting enough for her. And now how does she feel, now that she's killed a man? Probably powerful. It's all a power trip for her. Pshh. Typical. Don't let 'em fool ya, man, they're almost all the same.

Sorry, I just got really into the whole story. Yeah, it's a little theatrical, but I like it. At least it's not like everything else. Seriously though, no girl is worth the headache. Hah! Get it?

7/10, in my humble opinion.
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
[img] code is OFF
Smilies are ON
ty for that... and yeh... i get the headache part
Quote by ibaRGnes321

Last year for my birthday she got me soap on a rope. SOAP ON A ROPE! I have no idea what possessed her to do this.she was completely serious about it too.
haha i agree....id say 8/10....im going through something of the walking over me sort of thing...but theres goona be a much different ending for her especially lol

plz rate or crit mine - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364520
Quote by RockerPseudonym

Under Influence: A weird look
Minor Posession(A gram or two): Confiscation
Possession w/ intent to distribute(Lots, all bagged out): Jail.
The look on your face when the dealer tells you it's laced with crack: Priceless
Good story. But c'mon now, no guy would ever let a girl walk all over him like that. QUOTE]

unless of course he was a nerdy emo!hahaha
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
o yea... and i loved it...maybe u should post u singing or playing it!9/10
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Ty for those... ill check out any links posted
Quote by ibaRGnes321

Is there any more crits?
Quote by ibaRGnes321