Worth it? A jap domestic model, discontinued. Made in japan. Here is the pics. didnt come with whammy bar and locking nuts, but yeah im swapping in a new bridge and got lots of spare lockings nuts. How is the RM-PRO II bridge? Any experince with them? Im still considering if i will to swap in a gotoh or schaller in, or a ZR if it fits
awesome. The heel joint is very comfy, very. The neck was shaped very nicely too. Abit thicker than wizard II necks. Fretboard was ebony! Wee! As for the sound, althought im dont really like the single coil sound, but, I got it for only 150!
I don't know how it plays, but goddamn does it look nice. I'll give you 200 USD for it, right now. Money order, PayPal, personal check, whatever you want.
I'm not happy about it, but you've pushed me to the edge. I can also pay in sexual favors, if you prefer.
have yet to open up the pickguard yet, gotta do a cleaning tml, its really dirty filled with dirt around. Its ash
yamahas rock although Im not a fan of thier liquid cooled 2 stroke bike motors, get a honda 4 stroke it wont need the yearly rebuild a yamaha does
Quote by maroon5mustdie
I'm not happy about it, but you've pushed me to the edge. I can also pay in sexual favors, if you prefer.

What can I get for a Squire Strat?