Okie Dokie
I'm thinking of buying an Agile AL 3000 Rootbeer http://www.rondomusic.net/al-3000rootbeer.html
so I'm looking at it and HOLY CRAP it weighs 10 pounds... I've only been playing for 1 and 1/2 years so I'm not sure how heavy that is for a guitar. Is that normal weight for LP and LP copies. It just seems like a lot, and finally I'm wondering if the weight would get to me after playing for a while (standing up duhhh)

yeah thats it probly a question where you can go
"OMFGZZZ NOOBZILLA HAS COME, AND HE CANT PHU***** SPELL OR USE PROPER GRAMMAR"
yeah, 10lbs is alot even for an LP.

depends on ur frame tho.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
if you always stand up when you're playin it, you should be able to get used to the weight being on your shoulders.... you could also get a padded strap, it should help make the guitar feel comfortable. I play with an LP and it weighs more or less the same and I'm only about 5'5 and 144 pounds. so yeah it shouldn't bother you after a while
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
ok well im one of the scrawny tall 14 year old kids so well see how it goes
thanks for the help
i just weighed by cheapo squier strat and that thing weighs 8.5 pounds, so I think ill be able to handle a 10 pound guitar.
Try some guitars in stores and see how much they weigh. That's the best comparison you'll get.
man i guess im lucky im a big dude.

I played a ESP Explorer at 12.5 lbs man amazing like perfect for me
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join