Im sick of this people. Dont u evr walk down the street and u see some teeny bop wearn a t shirt of a band they no nuthing about. So please next time see them, ask them to name 3 songs by the band.

All for one, and one for all

Weere takin a stand against posers.
yeah....today we asked this kid who always wears ac/dc and pink floyd shirts and my friend asked him "what's your favorite ac/dc song?" he says back in black. a fair answer. my friend then asked "who is your favorite ac/dc singer?" and he has no clue what we're talking about
"Cause if my baby don't love me no more... I know her... sister will."
-Red House by Jimi Hendrix
Quote by jizzo
Im sick of this people. Dont u evr walk down the street and u see some teeny bop wearn a t shirt of a band they no nuthing about. So please next time see them, ask them to name 3 songs by the band.

shut up
Quote by VoodooChild15
Aw, how cute.

Adorable, ain't he? I mean just read his profile. It's so darling, it melts my heart.
So you wanna take a stand against yourself?Did u perposely start this thread to get flamed?Your just as bad as your teeny bopper friends.
well get this, i saw this girl wearing a stones shirt(its black w/ just a big tongue on it).i said to her "sweet, u like the rolling stones?" her answer: "whos the rolling stones?"
Quote by jizzo

Gah! The intelligence! It's blinding!

This isn't going to go anywhere but down the ****ter.

**REPORTED**
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by greysonsmith
yeah....today we asked this kid who always wears ac/dc and pink floyd shirts and my friend asked him "what's your favorite ac/dc song?" he says back in black. a fair answer. my friend then asked "who is your favorite ac/dc singer?" and he has no clue what we're talking about

dude, you know, not every1 knows that AC/DC had 2 singers (well 2 main singers). And how old is he?? 14 like you?? Dude, him being 14 im surprised he was even into AC/DC, I only know em for 2 reasons, parents and because they come from Australia and cause they get mentioned here a hell of alot. And what makes you a non-poser??

more then half the bands i listen to, i dont know there names, i dont know where they come from, i dont know anything about em except for their music. That doesnt make me a poser, it just means i only care about the music that they produce.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Last edited by GuitarSacrifice at May 23, 2006,