My vox input jack keeps falling into inside my amp and i have to keep openning it up and fixing it...is a way to prevent this?
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Vox's are notorious for doing this, put the input jack back to where it was and secure it with some hot glue or glue the nut onto the threads.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
that is odd that they wouldn't remedy that, since it seems to be a common problem. Have you tried using something like a locking washer?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
The newer models use glue to secure the inupt jacks, his might be a while old.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
ic, I guess that's one way to fix it, lol. I guess it would be pretty rare to have to replace an input jack though, except maybe on a really old amp.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
2 words: duct tape.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Use green loctite on it, its exactly what its made for. make sure its the green kind though, you dont want red or blue. you can find it at just about any hardware store. save the hotglue for your moms arts and crafts projects.
Just get one of those ridged washer things from your hardware store:

Like the one in the upper middle.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.