Hello,
i'm charlene
i'm painting an electric guitar with some neat designs, if you want you can check out my website at www.musoma.homestead.com. any feed back at all is awsome.
thanks
later
i think they look ok. not really professional, but not that bad
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
^No one likes you. You're opinion doesn't count. (to rubberbullets)

I think they look nice for hand-painted designs. Reminds me of Clapton's SG and Hendrix's V. Quite serene.
what's ur painting process?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
haha, whooooa, trippy guitars .
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by SuperAnalytical
^No one likes you. You're opinion doesn't count. (to rubberbullets)

I think they look nice for hand-painted designs. Reminds me of Clapton's SG and Hendrix's V. Quite serene.

my opinion doesn't count and nobody likes me

clapton's SG was a masterpiece, don't compare this ugly piece of crap to it
Quote by rubberbullets
my opinion doesn't count and nobody likes me

clapton's SG was a masterpiece, don't compare this ugly piece of crap to it

Exactly. You're reiterating your own flaws. Surprising.

And I wasn't comparing, I was simply making reference to what it reminded me of.
Quote by rubberbullets
I know you are but what am I

This shall be my last post in this thread. Thank you.
The process that I?m using is when i have guitar that i like, i take it apart then sand the gloss coating of the body. after which i use some antique paint stripper to get off the thick paint coat. then its completed with a final sanding.
after that i prime the body and paint on it with enamel model paints and do detail with oil based paint pens. using workable fixative in-between layers to prevent wear age.
when it is done, which it is not yet. I will being using a sealer and then a final lacquer to finish it off. I'm going to be getting all new hardware in it as well. I'm going to be posting some pictures of the process on the website. www.musoma.homestead.com
Quote by rubberbullets
I know you are but what am I

7 years old
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
i really like that, very the fool. a little cluttered in some areas and more empty in others though, making it look a little off balance. very good though.