im thinink about getting the Seymour Duncan SFX-01 Pickup Booster Effects Pedal for solos boosts. this does what i want, boosts the signal from the guitar and it works with your pickups and i use Seymour Duncan pick ups so this should be perfect. has anyone had any problems with this pedal? any other info or input would be great too.
isn't this what overdrive pedal are for? i mean i may be wrong, but i suppose if you have the tone you want and you don't wanna change it, this would be fine
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
Quote by hotroderguy
isn't this what overdrive pedal are for? i mean i may be wrong, but i suppose if you have the tone you want and you don't wanna change it, this would be fine

well an overdrive pedal wouldnt work for me. my amp is a Crate GT212 (solid state) and i use the clean channel with my Digitech Metal Master distortion pedal. the overdrive would just **** up the tone.
I Tried it out but i would get a tubescreamer too
Setup:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-Top
Crap GK strat
Vox Valvetronix 15 watt
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah
Boss DS-1
He doesn't have a tube amp so a tube screamer won't do **** for it.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings