Page 1 of 3
Well I was getting bored and I don't think I have seen a thread like this before but who do you model yourself after? You can also tell why you model yourself after them if you want to. Heck, you can even post a picture.
Last edited by Death X Arch at May 24, 2006,
Definitely my parents...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Baphomet...you know...babylonian god of fertility, goat's head, man's body, good times
witty quip and/or reference
A few people.
Steven tyler
Steve Vai
Joe Perry
Jimmy page
Bob Dylan
Kurt Cobain

I dont base my self of people I know. Too much room for let down.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I think more a collection of people whom I admire certain attributes of, including work ethic, morality, intellect, and personality. Most affluent among these people is my best friend Aaron, who recently died. He was, without a shred of doubt, the nicest, most genuine person I'd ever met. He taught me everything I know about guitar and his passion for music reflects in my own playing.
I don't model myself after anyone but myself. I do however, have a number of heroes

My top 5 heroes
1. Jesse the Devil Hughes
2. William Shatner
3. Santa Clause
4. Lincun Guns
5. Troy Van Lueewan
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Jack Bauer...

>.>
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Kirk Hammett and Mark Tremonti are definatley two of my idols. These local guys, Clay Cook and Brandon Sidebottom. Jim Root is definatley worthy of being an idol in my book.
Dr. Cox
Jeff Buckley
Neil Peart
Geddy Lee
Alex Lifeson
My Grandma
My Girlfriend
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
angus young, or ur mom....
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
I'd honestly have to say Andre Olbrich from Blind Guardian. Alexi Laiho is a great guitarist, but I feel at home when I listen to Andre's guitar playing...
Billy Corgan

very talented writer

amazing guitar player
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
ghandi
MLK
frusciante
Nietsche (sp?)
aristotle
plato
jesus (for his ideas)
hendrix
page
lennon
and the dalai lama
John Brown
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
My idol is Dimebag Darrel I'm a big fan of his playing, and my dad for his work ethic he worked 5am - 12am a 19hour shift and he didn't even seem phased i wouldv'e quit around hour 10
Getting pulled over:
Cop: Anything to drink tonight
Me: Yeah I'll have a rum and coke
Greg Graffin because he showed me that there is nothing wrong with being smart and pursuing an education, and that in fact it leads to good things. The man is a genious and a great songwriter, I cant help but admire him.
Drake Bell, no doubt
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Kurt Cobain - consistently wrote great riffs, and his guitar style SUITED ME and therefore I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST GUITARISTS OF ALL TIME. Just so you don't turn this into a "Cobain is overrated / underrated" thread.
And he has the same taste in music as me, and has nearly the same political point of view.

The entire riot grrrl movement... I don't actually listen to it yet, I just agree with the politics.

Greg Ginn - Great guitarist, very unique
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by pistols
Kurt Cobain - consistently wrote great riffs, and his guitar style SUITED ME and therefore I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST GUITARISTS OF ALL TIME. Just so you don't turn this into a "Cobain is overrated / underrated" thread.
And he has the same taste in music as me, and has nearly the same political point of view.

I agree with you about Kurt, but you should say that you have the same political veiw and taste in music as him not the other way around, because he was born before you had those veiws before you and is dead.

John Frusciante - His tone changes from water drops to acid spit with perfection and that makes me smile. He is also an intelligent song writer and extremely strong for being able to overcome his addiction.

Daniel Johns - Brilliant, Intelligent and a survivor.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Page 1 of 3