This guitar plays so great that it is undescribable. Im going to work all summer, just so I can buy this guitar. It sounds so beautiful, looks so astheticly pleasing that you could use it as a stimulant . So my question is what do you think of it, its the white one with the ivy inlays and the dimazio evos, edge pro tremelo, its so nice. Wish my ex was that nice. So what do you think of it? I play Steve Vai, Joe satranai and SOME malmsteem.
ROCK ON
Best Guitarists:
Steve Vai
Joe Satranai
Yngwie Malmsteen
Frank Zappa

Songs To Play:
Satch Boogie
Master Of puppets
In the Fire-Road Runner United
AC/DC shit, there just fun as hell
Yeah, It's an awesome guitar. I almost bought it but decided I didn't really want to spend that much money on a guitar because I got into a band and had to buy a bigger amp instead. I think it's a great guitar. But make sure you have a sweet amp to play it through. It's amazing looking. I absolutley adore the inlays. Take care of her if you get one man. They're friggin awesome.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
They're very good guitars.

I dig everything about them for a lead guitar. Got a nice bright lightway alder body, great thin maple neck, 24 frets, HSH setup, a nice smooth neck pickup, a great single coil, and a nice relatively high-output bridge pickup.
haha
Sweet guitars. Not exactly my cup of tea, since it costs almost full-custom money, but still an incredible guitar.
All that really matters is that YOU like it. IF you do, it will serve you well.

But since you asked:

I was going to buy one until I tried one. For one thing it it seemed to have stone cold tone dead resonance. Up close and personal, actually playing it, it just felt
kind of cheap. That's about the only way I can describe it. Just didn't have the
feel of a guitar I'd spend $2K on.

I'm sure its a fine guitar, but I personally would never buy one.
Well if you can get it for a good price I would say go for it. But they are really expensive. You could have one custom-made at that price, I'm sure.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Quote by edg
All that really matters is that YOU like it. IF you do, it will serve you well.

But since you asked:

I was going to buy one until I tried one. For one thing it it seemed to have stone cold tone dead resonance. Up close and personal, actually playing it, it just felt
kind of cheap. That's about the only way I can describe it. Just didn't have the
feel of a guitar I'd spend $2K on.

I'm sure its a fine guitar, but I personally would never buy one.

Ever think you tryed a dud?
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
dont forget people might hate you for having steves guitar. So when u go on stage show them some sickshnitzlicks and play crazehhH!!! and provem' wrong that u can play on his guitar as cool as he does

Well anyways, you loved it? Work for it as you said? It feels so much better when actually worked for something very hard for long time and well you get what u deserve happily.

by the way i hope you got a good amp for it
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
i own a a 7VWH and know a lot about jems in general.

do you want a bright sound? because that is what the 7VWH will give you, it is one of the only jems which has a alder body and evo pickups, besides the Jem7VSBL

there are many different jems, each of them unique in there own way. some have paf pro's and others have breed pickups.

the 7VWH and VSBL are the only alder bodied jems, the rest are basswood.

not to mention that older 7VWH's will have a ebony fretboard, and the newer ones have rosewood fretboard

some jems even have a maple fretboard (Ex: Jem77BFP, Jem777DY, Jem777SK, Jem777LNG)

there is a lot of different factors that you must consider if you really want a jem.

neck thickness is an issue also, and many of the jems have different neck profiles.

just a thought.
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."