Im pluged in a mic to my computer and when I record with it I only hear stuff out of the left channel. what do I need to mess with so it plays through both channels. I know there has to be a way to change the mic outbound or something.
Quote by FatStrat241
I play behind my back usually, sometimes I put one hand between my legs, that's how it's comfortable for me.

My Gear:

Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GRG170DX
Crate MX65R
There are a twoi things that could be wrong. The first is that the panner switch is set all the way to the left, so check to make sure about that. Second, your input could be set to stereo, and it's only picking up the left channel. Switch your input to mono, and it should come through both headphones.

That's all I can think of.
Oh crap!
yeah I checked both of those and im not sure if i changed the inbound or not but i changed settings to a single mono channel recording but i dont think it changed anything. when i recorded it still came out of left channel only. I should add im using a stage mic, with an adapter for the 1/4 input jack to a 1/8.
Quote by FatStrat241
I play behind my back usually, sometimes I put one hand between my legs, that's how it's comfortable for me.

My Gear:

Ibanez GRX40
Ibanez GRG170DX
Crate MX65R