It?s not the same as tasting your carbonated electrodes, just like your knees and how they get so dirty from your skin. Your stimulated in a part of my mind that I feel the safest in, and there?s still sometime to cross that walk path, the jock strap, around your fingers, snap back, some back lash. Heel my lady, there?s another surfacing orb, floating over the back seat of my Skyline, or down in a canal, because were probably not in the same town as before. Weekend rates sent down from the lobby, we are only going to limit the truth for a little while, and then somehow, imagine our faith was never a symptom of all of this. I can still offer the same as how a prism can transfer its light into this sound. You can never crawl too safely away from it; so piercing, so relentless. Heel my darling, there?s the same surfacing orb, floating now over the front seat, which stuck in the canal, so far away from the same town as before.
Last edited by streetcarp19 at May 24, 2006,
It seems very abstract to me. That's really just a smart way of saying I'm not smart enough to fully understand what you're saying. That's why I love it. I say 9/10, very crazy, very cool.
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
[img] code is OFF
Smilies are ON
I love the rhythm.
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Thanks guys...surprised there is a somewhat positive response to this cause I am still having trouble liking this thing...I guess I just hate the ending, just can't figure out how to fix it...oh well.