I NEVER listen to this kind of music, but I can't help liking it. I hardly listen to music with clean vocals anymore, but I don't really have any problem with them if he can keep a note.

I'm gonna get bashed by the elitist's but:

http://www.myspace.com/neveatears
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I'm an elite. I shall bash you.

Actually, their music has a some what epic feel to them. It's not really epic, but, it sounds so... I dunno. I writing as I'm thinking.

Eitherway, it is a suprisingly thumbs up from me too.
it rocks =)
(\_/)
( o.O)/\
( ><)/
Don't give up you're not thinking
Don't give up just keep seeking
And I, I am for you
And I, I will love you
And I, I am for you
And I, I will save you
I absolutly love them. Not to be a dick or anything but i already made a thread on them.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by PaintOurSilence
I absolutly love them. Not to be a dick or anything but i already made a thread on them.

I'm actually guilty of not searching either.

Also, i'm really surprised at only one negative response.
Ever since Clayman got banned, there's been far less elitism and therefore a better forum.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Vocals destroy the goodness.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I'm not an elitist, I just don't like them.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I'm actually guilty of not searching either.

Also, i'm really surprised at only one negative response.
Ever since Clayman got banned, there's been far less elitism and therefore a better forum.

Why did everyone think Clayman was elite???

Like comeon, he liked ****ty macho hardcore and he def, wasn't listening to stuff, that none of you hadn't heard, so that basically cancels out him being elite.
Quote by bloodstained
Why did everyone think Clayman was elite???

Like comeon, he liked ****ty macho hardcore and he def, wasn't listening to stuff, that none of you hadn't heard, so that basically cancels out him being elite.

I meant elite in the fact that he hated all hardcore besides macho hardcore.
Therefore being elitist to thinking oldschool is better than all other forms of core.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yeha ive had their cd for a while...and ive loved it forever...they are such a great band, not a song on the cd i dont like
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.