I recorded this as a demo of the amp I built(link in sig), but thought I might as well post it in here. Uh yeah...10 minutes spent on it all, but what do you think?

(I know there are timing errors in the middle.)

http://rockgardenlove.com/music/ampdemo.mp3
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Last edited by That_Pink_Queen at May 23, 2006,
I really dig the amp...

If, just out of curiosity, I wanted you to build an amp...how much would it run?

Edit- Price without the enclosure, just how yours is right now. And I'd want a low watt el-34 amp too...
Maybe 400 bucks? This amp is around 20 watts though, an single EL34 ~10 watts would be like 300? I dunno.
Wow, great quality + tone. Sounds great man, love to hear some lyrics behind it. Sounds like something Brian Wilson would do. Definitely needs tamborine

PS: You'll have to throw me some recording tips sometime, like what mic you use etc.
Last edited by Lemmon at May 23, 2006,
^Thanks man...
Recording this one was simple. My homemade amp was miced with a Shure SM57, into a Presonus Firebox, into my program called Tracktion. Programmed a little bit of organ, and did the bass straight into the Firebox, no amp at all. Recording is easy until you put drums in

As for vocals, I suck at those. And my melodies are typically a tad weak too...the lead guitar line is what I was kind of thinking for the vocal melody, I just didn't have words so I played it out.
I quite like it.

It's quite cheese(but in a good sort of happy way) it's quite dream like and it maes me nod my head from side to side smiling

it's almost mellow surfy i think.

It would be interesting to heard words to that guitar line.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
lolz makes me think of hawaii... dude i dig that clean amp thing... put on more bass and you got a freaking good blues sound lolz... gj