Hi all!

As a lefty, I have a very hard time finding a double neck that's lefthanded. But some minutes ago I stumbled upon the Agile Valkyrie Double Neck model and apparently, they make those for lefties as well. They're very cheap (499 dollars) and their price seems a little to low to be utterly good. But are they good? Or even better; great? I play all kinds of rock, mostly progressive but it's leaning a bit towards stuff like Led Zeppelin, The Who and such, so something inbetween I guess.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
They're Agiles. Agiles have a great reputation.

I haven't tried 'em, but apparently Kurt's a good guy, so go ahead and order it, and if you don't like it, he'll take it back.
I didn't know agile made a double neck. Do you have a link?
At $500, I think I will have to buy one.
For what I've played of Agile so far, you get a lot of guitar for not a whole lot of money. And I agree. You'll have one hell of a difficult time finding a double neck guitar for a southpaw. This is the only one I've ever seen to date other than custom Gibson models that you need to sell your first-born in order to be able to afford.

I'm with Danno. At worse, if you really don't like it, you can return it. You'll lose the cost of shipping, but at least you'll have given it a try.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Roc8995
I didn't know agile made a double neck. Do you have a link?
At $500, I think I will have to buy one.

http://www.rondomusic.net/valkyriedoublewhtwc.html

Yeah, I'm gonna order it the next week. I'm just afraid of the weight!
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Looks pretty sweet, and with Agile's reputation, it should be great. I may have to get me one.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2