what are you using to record dude? everythign sounds low? heh theres been alot of basket cases on here latley, but i liked yours it was unquie and sounded good in my opinon.

8.5/10 cause of the low tone, and an a mess up here or there, but to make you feel good saying it truthfully i liked it. =)
You were completely off time with the backing track, and your tone was really bad, and the playing was subpar even for powerchords,

Practice more.
BOLD.
sounded so bad.. :S horrible.. sorry dude. Try sing next time, even if it sounds bad, it will make it all a little cool'er.
Quote by Yakult
Why are you talking to yourself? Stay off the drugs
ya it was okay... u didnt do that well on the intro. it sounded pretty good with the full band but the guitar messed up a bit and idk how u mess up on an easy song like that... o well i give u 5.5/10
They're harsh comments above. I'm a beginner and love that song. I reckon you did good. How long u bn playing?
A couple big issues here... work on your transitions from chord to chord. Also, let the drummer lead, don't try to let the guitar lead.
intro sucks, try palm muting in the intro more....as soon as the drums come in , its sounds MUCH better, not bad dude --7.5\10
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
Been playing for two years, but I know I can play it wihtout screwing it up, maybe i should try again
Tokai Love Rock (Les Paul)
Valeta Acoustic

Line 6 Spider II 75
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
Zoom 606

Please Visit My Bands Myspace

www.myspace.com/thechoiceswemake
Can you type without screwin it up? Sorry man, couldn't resist.
Seriously tho, two years! I've only been learnin for a couple've months and really want to get to the point of being able to keep up with Basket Case.
Love to hear another go from you.
I think it's okay. I really can't tell too well with the recording set up you have. Just go to wal mart, buy a $10 microphone, and use it with audacity or any other free recording software...the quality will be so much better.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
Well... um... the tone was really really bad.... and thats certainly not good technique for two years...either you need to practice alot more or you just arn't meant to play guitar man.. sorry
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
yeah, your pretty out of time dude. but no worries.. i remember that this was one of the first songs i learnt to play and i could hardly play a powerchord let alone stay in time. That was a few years ago now, so just keep on practicing! Keep it up.
_

"Don't you know beer makes you stupid?" "No I'm... doesn't"
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
if you've really been playing for two years, well then maybe its time to put the guitar down

Dude, you're harsh! How about encouragement?
People like you are the reason that people like me wont play in public.
He's gutsy to make a recording and put it up for criticism in the first place.
haha nice. that's the same backing track i used.

intro wasn't great. you gotta try and stay in time with the cymbals. after the drums and bass came in though, it sounded great!

i've got an evanescence cover up... should be on the first page. and on my dmusic page i've got a basket case cover with an improv solo that i did... you should check it out.

good job man
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
if you've really been playing for two years, well then maybe its time to put the guitar down

haha that is harsh but funny
Quote by Rayza
Dude, you're harsh! How about encouragement?
People like you are the reason that people like me wont play in public.
He's gutsy to make a recording and put it up for criticism in the first place.

the reason these are put up are for crits. and i am glad people like you dont play in public because u make music sound ****ty.
Hey, just so you know, your about a girl cover, the guitar is off. The strumming pattern isnt that fast and its more like down down then up down up down I think something like that.
Hmm not bad but you use WAAAAAAY too much distortion, especially in the intro.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
too much distortion and off time w/ the backing track.... WAY OFF TIME IN THE INTRO... FIX IT... anyways this pretty much sucked some major balls... lesson the distortion, add vocals, and get on time with the backing track. 2/10
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
two (big) setbacks, that i can think of off the top of my head:

a) the sound is crap. Change the effects on your amp.
b) You haven't got the rhythm right. Your just strumming the guitar monotonously.

I could say: practice more, but i know you will anyway.

I must say, that it is a crap attempt (sorry to be disheartening). But you'll get better with time.

Good luck.
on basketcase, all i heard was the snare. but hopefully this is good advice to you,
for starters your voice was really bad, but that's not to say you can't. you sound like the singer in velvet undergroud. I'm not saying you should play like them; could you imagine Bob Dylan singing one of those songs. practice makes perfect and while your at it create a style of your own