What pickup would you recommend-i playing Ibanez s270 with a floyd rose-mahogany body with bolt on wizard neck. The clean tone is crap and i need more sustain due to the bolt on neck..
EMG 81
Seymour Duncan Dimebucker
Seymour Duncan JB4
Something by Dimarzio, not too familiar with their pickups though
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Get the SD JB4 it is amazing. Great cleans and good distortion. It has a alot of treble which i like. other than that get the EMG 81
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
yes the emg is active. and just so you know, a new pickup wont add too much sustain. and a bolt on neck really doesnt take from sustain.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
I think it will add sustain for the s270 because it has a mahogany body..ive got a big muff as well so i should be sorted..gracias
The Dimebucker is a piece of crap. It's really horrible. If you want a Dime tone, look at Bill Lawrences.
ill get the sd jb4-its got a good clean tone and good sustain (from the seymour duncan website) if its been around for 30 years it must be good (and its cheap)
^I have a JB, it's clean tone is, well... horrible. Far too high output. Try something like a Jazz.