Can you go on to me and my mates forum, and just post your setup under the Recording & Live forum, I just need a few people to post some stuff first to get the forum going, im not trying to steal users from UG, just one post would be cool, it would just be very helpful to me, im trying to make a forum for more inexperienced guitarist and other musicians to find the right equipment and setup. Cheers.

Again Im not trying to advertise my forum through UG but Im just trying to build up some resources for our less experiences musicians.

Thanks in Advance

The forum is in my Sig.
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
Quote by Beansontoast

Again Im not trying to advertise my forum through UG but Im just trying to build up some resources for our less experiences musicians.

^ But you just did................

Benny
ಥ_ಥ
yeh well done mate
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
haha its easy just type in free forum hosting in google, or just forumsplace.com and fill in a form and you get it, although you do have small advertising banners at the top