wat paint can i buy from the uk, wat brands are the best for acrylic laqucure with colours to match the ZW bulls eye design.
i am in the same boat as dingo356, with regards to paint in the UK but will translate his question in the hope of some help.

what is the best paint (spray cans - im on a tight budget) i can buy in the UK? and what's the best clear coat/lacquer (sp?) to top the incredible paint job (sarcasm) off?

all help will be appreciated greatly.

thanks,
hairball
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

I went to Halfords and bought their Car Paint, going to buy the other brand and test it out. I'm starting aerosol art, too, so I don't use it just for guitars.

I went on Google! Maps

And got this:

fficial_s&pwst=1&q=car+paint&near=London&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title">fficial_s&pwst=1&q=car+paint&near=London&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title">http://www.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&hs=qWF&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial_s&pwst=1&q=car+paint&near=London&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Last edited by IndieLee at May 23, 2006,
Quote by Autumn Shadows
"Wat?" "Laqucure"? "Colour"

what ever happened to the english language?

You're right on the first 2, however he did spell colour correctly.
Quote by Autumn Shadows

"Colour" is English

Yeah, just pop down to your local garage or Halfords or whatever... they should sell the paint you need.
I enjoy a hearty roast dinner...

...for breakfast.
Quote by Autumn Shadows

That's why you're American, American people (and possibly Canadian and other various American-ish places) spell it as "Color"
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
More specifically "duplicolor" paints. As for a finish to put on top, duplicolro makes a clear lacquer as well, so get that too, also rememebr to get primer.

I hate it when people spell theatre with teh e and the r switched around.