Song that you personally can play straight through. (Song's that other will recognise) how long did it take to learn it, and how did you learn it? I'll go first.

Probally not challeging at all to most, but was the best I could do in my hey day before I put it down.

Ozzy- Bark at the moon. A friend in highschool showed me. Took about 2 weeks to master. Back then the internet didn't have tabs so it was hard for us duffers.
Probably 'Tender Surrender' by Steve Vai, its pretty darn hard. It took me quite a long time to learn it, about 2-3 weeks to get all the parts down as I was figuring it out by ear. Then took me about the same again to get it all down to an acceptible level!
the most difficult song I can play is Mobey dick by led zeppelin. I dont even know how long it took me to learn it all probably a couple months.
Hey
Trivium, Like Light To The Flies. I have yet to achieve it twice in a row.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Probably Cliffs of Dover/Zap. I have learned harder things, but they're two of the only difficult songs I learned the whole way through.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Probably Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation by Trivium. On a good day, after a few hours playing I can get the solo down.

I can play some Dream Theater stuff upto the solo's. Then I just tend to give up and marvel at how amazing Petrucci is, lol. I plan on really getting to grips with "Never Enough" though. I can play it all apart from the solo (and also the keyboard part). I reckon if I sat there for a few weeks and worked on it I could get the solo nailed. Just gotta get exams over with first
Quote by Prophet of Page
Probably Cliffs of Dover/Zap. I have learned harder things, but they're two of the only difficult songs I learned the whole way through.

That's my white whale, once I master Cliffs of Dover I'll fell as I've arrived. Probally about 10 years from now. lol
My hardest was probably Hotel California. No need in mentioning the band's name, since you all should know who it is.
Mines is Eugenes Trick Bag by far.... took me a LONG time and alot of tireless metronome work to get it up to scratch....