It's Wilsty. Just wondering what seven-string guitars you guys think are good. I'm looking into one. I don't care about the price I'm just asking for some oppinions.
Depends if you want a trem. I've tried the ESP/LTD SRC 603B, and it was a really nice playing guitar, very nice quality and craftsmenship. I own a C-7 Hellraiser, and again, another great guitar, plays like a dream. IMO and the owner of the SRC, it plays even better than the SRC.

If I needed a trem, I would probably go with the Ibanez 1527 or a Carvin DC-727 or 747.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I agree with the C-7 Hellraiser. Briefly played it, but it was quite nice.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
My acquaintance (he's not really my friend, per se), has a C-7 and I've heard marvelous things from him... Ibanez has a nice one too that I played at same ash (the RG, not the k7)
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
What about john petrucci 7-string models anyone know how they play?
Quote by Miek
What about john petrucci 7-string models anyone know how they play?

i got kicked out of the store last time i played one thru an uberschall... it was for splooging in public.
My friend has the John Petrucci 7 string and it's beautiful both sound and look-wise. It doesn't make much sense though if you aren't a fan of Dream Theater and more importantly John Petrucci. He also got the extra piezo pickup added so his guitar can sound like an acoustic (great for playing a change of seasons). Check it out: http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/specs/instruments_jp7.html
Member of the Natalie Portman club.

Quote by Jaimz
Yeh you might wanna check that out, finger impregnations are pretty common nowadays.
Quote by RTB_Chris
I've been playing for over 15 years, and all of my main guitars are Squiers.
Last edited by theshermanator at May 23, 2006,