hey . i just recently custom painted a guitar body... and it soon will be all put together, and for sale. www.musoma.homestead.com. Any comments are appreciated thanks, Charlene
Woah I personally don't like the style to much but that's rad and it looks like you're one hell of an artist
wow, i bet that took a lot of time! i myself, dont like it that much. i do like that fact that you took the time to do that! it looks good and everything, just not my style. ya know? hope i dont offend you
I'm not funny, nor smart enough to have a funny or smart sig...
hey.. no offence taken everyone likes different things right.. any feedback is awesome in my opinion . however.. i do have different styles...if anyone would give me a heads up on what they would like to see on a guitar that would be kool... because I?m starting a new one in a couple of days..

musoma_@hotmail.com // www.musoma.homestead.com
that's cool. im not into ur style but i think it's great that ur doing ur art.
just so u know, they dont want Ads in the forums. im saying this because i ran into a couple of ur threads today, and they might shut u down if it turns into too obvious an ad.

also, i like ur website but when u take pics, u should light the area and kill the flash. or take the pics with outside light. itll show off the guitar a little better.

good luck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by musoma
hey.. no offence taken everyone likes different things right.. any feedback is awesome in my opinion . however.. i do have different styles...if anyone would give me a heads up on what they would like to see on a guitar that would be kool... because I’m starting a new one in a couple of days..

musoma_@hotmail.com // www.musoma.homestead.com

well ive always been a fan of sunburst or the yellow with black spirals or just a really nice mahagony (think thats the right wood) with all the knots in it and just a clear coat on that... you know... i think a wood with a lot of rough spots and stuff sanded down and with a clear coat would be killer!
I'm not funny, nor smart enough to have a funny or smart sig...