So im getting a half stack. Itll be a marshall but...i havent decided what model. I already have a marshall combo so i was thinking. Would it be worth it to get the Marshall MG100HDFX head with a radom cobinet? Which cabinet would work best. Should i get a different head?
Stoecker
i can why does it have to be marshall? (unless ur going tube, there are better heads.)

not an MG series fan at all. (MG50 owner by the way.)

what type of music do u play? whats ur budget?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
run, before the mg bashers get in here. Yes, a different head should be looked at. Whats the price range?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
yes also have an mg50...dont get an mg!!!!

maybe a peavey or randall in the same price range??
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Why isn't there a sticky about MG's. There are multiple threads about it each day.
yeah MG model is crap. I would recomend eaither Vox or a diffrent series for marshall. maybe a TSL or DSL model.
if you are thinking about buying a marshall mg, just give me your 300 dollars, and i'll take you out back and kick you in the balls and we can call it a day.

save your money. nothing could be worse than the let down you'll feel once you plug in an mg and play that first note...
ma gear

"it's too hard man, don't even try"
-jason becker

"get those flabby fingers in shape"
-rusty cooley
MG = EVIL , simply coz there is no definition, just noise man WHITE NOISE

I am the not so proud owner of a MG100DFX
How many MG threads does this site have to go through? I say we make a stickied thread on the dangers of buying an MG.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
haha, ^it's not a danger, more like a right of passage.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I know everything is personal opinion, but this is one personal opinion that will always be wrong.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."