Ok, this is the same song that I posted before (if anyone knows what that was)

However, it has been remixed and had a saxaphone added, sadly anyone cane hear, the saxapphone is to quiet almost all the way through and the saxaphone(definatley at the start) seems a tad out of tune. I have no idea why i didn't hear this at the time, but ah well.

www.myspace.com/sitwhatblues

It is the only song on there, though i will be uploading the original without the saxaphone again.

saxaphone player is only 14 and this was practicaly his first time playing like this.

sadly the rest of us have no such excuses and we didn't get to fix the little out of time bit in the bridge that pisse me off.

anyway, yes, enough rambling, listen please and offer criticism/imporvements.

( just like to point out, that is neither me nor my guitar in that picture beside the song, in fact me and the saxophonist aren't pictured anywhere)
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Last edited by meh! at May 23, 2006,
Cool little number. You've got a really solid band with a really "tight"(I'm not sure if that's the right word) sound. Nice keyboards and some very tasteful drumming in there too,especially around the bridge. There wasn't too much happening as far as guitars in the song,not that its a bad thing but maybe something you could change?(like more fillls and licks,just to make it sound more full and complete?). As you said the sax was barely audible but it was still not bad.
Good work. A tad clichéd but its pretty good.
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
Quote by paddyo
Cool little number. You've got a really solid band with a really "tight"(I'm not sure if that's the right word) sound. Nice keyboards and some very tasteful drumming in there too,especially around the bridge. There wasn't too much happening as far as guitars in the song,not that its a bad thing but maybe something you could change?(like more fillls and licks,just to make it sound more full and complete?). As you said the sax was barely audible but it was still not bad.
Good work. A tad clichéd but its pretty good.

Yes, it is cliched. We have only been together a very short time, and we one the chance to reord a song in a battle of the bands thingy..it was written in two days, haha.

I held back on the guitar , because It seems like no one really likes guitar solo's or anything( even if they're are actually adding to the song) so i just sort of reined in. Some people would call that "selling out" or something, but i want people to like our music(with in reason) But I shall proably add in more licks in future.

thanks
TBH I preferred it without the sax, it was more of a distraction and didn't seem to fit in in most parts...I wouldn't have it playing such a rythm part, it sounds good during the breakdowns, but during the main verses, its not that good.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364206 if you can
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
TBH I preferred it without the sax, it was more of a distraction and didn't seem to fit in in most parts...I wouldn't have it playing such a rythm part, it sounds good during the breakdowns, but during the main verses, its not that good.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364206 if you can

Yes, it was kind done in a hurry. And I'm going to suggest( I tihnk everyone will agree ) that we cut out the sax from the verse, but leave the rest in.

that's just the chorus and the little break down bit/solo

alos, i mean it was relaly rushed we onyl got one take on the sax and he wasn't sure when his solo was, so he was half way into playing the main line again and i made a wid "sax solo" gesture, you can probably hear that at the solo.