Ok...this is the last thread I swear!!

The Floyd on this baby - http://www.rondomusic.net/ps970floyd.html

how is it?

I'm getting very serious about purchasing this guitar because it awfully visually appealing and I need something decent with a Floyd, and as long as the $400 (with conversion and customs $$) is worth it, im happy. Gentleman, start your engines and let the opinions fly!!!

P.S - HOWS THE FLOYD?! and on a lighter note, is it possible to get that guitar only in this colour, because if yes I will jizz myself!!

http://www.rondomusic.net/ps900chrome.html
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
Hmm..

It says it's a Licensed Floyd, so I'd say it'd be pretty good but not up to par with the Original Floyd.

And, yes, that color is t3h jizz.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
heh, PRS style, looks nice.

its a licenced floyd, so it'l work... but its not the BEST. pretty much sums it up
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

Should be a direct retrofit to an OFR, but I have heard they aren't that bad from someone who owns a guitar with an Agile licensed Floyd.
Quote by gpderek09
because geoff owns your soul. duh.
Looks like a standard floyd to me. Should function fine. All my guitars except one are all floyds. Some Reg some Pro. As long as the guitar is intonated properly you should be good to go.
black cherry, love it. the thing looks great, I just hope it's not a sellout brand, meaning good stuff (floyd neck thru emg) on crap construction(sloppy carved low quality wood, not dense enough wich makes the floyd get loose) watch out for those
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Make sure your sure about getting a floyd guitar though. You can't ever change the tuning without adjusting the springs and if your string breaks while you are playing all of the other strings go out of tune and you have to put on a new set and re intonate the bridge.

Also changing strings take 20 damn minutes.
Quote by Ihearthetfield
Make sure your sure about getting a floyd guitar though. You can't ever change the tuning without adjusting the springs and if your string breaks while you are playing all of the other strings go out of tune and you have to put on a new set and re intonate the bridge.

Also changing strings take 20 damn minutes.

hmmm i can probably get it down to 15 minutes max but your saying its like something hard. just remove one string at a time and keep it within the same string gauge and you would be good to go