The intro didn't fit in all that well with the rest. And maybe go a bit slower, it seems a bit uncomfortable to sing...

Uh, I'm not familier with all these British terms, EG "slag."

What the hell is a "slag?"
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Oh, I know a fat slag!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
you guys are hilarious!!! and you pull it off well!!
just been listening to your songs for the past 20 minutes
i like the way you sing man. i just overall liked your music. haha
keep it up
xxx

my rig:
-gibson les paul studio (sh4-bridge)
-peavey valve king 212
-electro-harmonix english muff'n
-roland micro cube
-digitech digidelay
-digitech grunge
-rocktron hush pedal
-fender pedal tuner
lolz yea i was also just wondering what the word slag was.... i see u like the beatles... well let me rephrase... obsessions is the word :P but thats a good thing.... and i think your recording quality is really good.. i like the piano and the tamborine.. good stuff and well organized
cheers for the crit
i love the piano intro and how it explodes into a faster pace. The guitar sounds good and the vocals are interesting. By the way, what did you use to record?
I really like this. But as I always say on songs like this, I also like Ween so take that as you will.

Was really catchy and well mixed. Keep it up.
#DTWD
lol... Thanx for the crit on mine,
here's yours:
HILARIOUS!!! And good-sounding, too. The Beatles-resemblence in sound is uncanny.
Good vocals, just overall nice.
Vocals are a little quiet but they're still decent. I enjoy the little riff/solo in the middle. It's pretty amusing. Good job!
hey pretty nice quality....the vocal quality could be a bit better/louder but they are good other than that...you guys are pretty funny haha, i like how much the accents show haha....nice chorus and lead after the little bits

very nice job, and thanks for checkin out my stuff!
I'm not really a fan of the style but everything sounds good. Quality is great but I don't really like the sound of the vocals. I don't mean the voice I just mean way it sounds through the mic. I bought a cheap mic and it did this weird thing with the vocals where it sounds like there is an ampy echo effect similar to this. Good job though, I like it..just not something I would listen to.