If i were to get an all around Effects pedal(RPx400 Modeling Guitar Processor) would I have any need for getting like a distortion pedal, blues pedal, etc.? If not what would be a good Effects pedal. If so what all should i get. Also what would be a good amp to get mainly for performing for myself and friends.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
well i have a BOSS ME-50 and its great. its very easy to use and doesn't take to long to get good sounds out of it. and it has pretty much any effect you will need. some people argure that the distortion isnt very good quality and that you would need a separate distortion pedal, but ive gotten some great distortions of out it. the only downside to me is the wah doesnt have a very wide range, so if you are a big time wah user than you might want to consider getting a wah pedal with it. but its ok for me cuz i dont use it a whole lot.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Ok thanks a lot.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
All multi FX pedals suck. Digital ones that is.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.