I was wondering who sells Mesa/Boogie amps online?? Musicians Friend doesn't seem to have them...I searched for dealers on their website and it says that my local Guitar Center has them...but I just want to see what the prices would be like. Anyone know an online dealer I could browse? The Stiletto Trident seems pretty sweet from the video reveiws I've seen. Of course I'd play it before I'd buy it.
Our lives are pretty much the same, but mine cost $14.99 a month.

-I play WoW.
mesa boogie does not allow selling online because of pro net pricing
hmm that would explain it lol. thanks!

-I play WoW.
I have only ever found one site that sells them online however I lost the link. I will try to track it down but in the meantime you could try eBay as there are always lots of Mesas for sale and most are for very good prices. Hope this helps.
Wow I found one on ebay says the normal price JUST for the head is $1700!? HOW MUCH IS THE CAB!? lol wayyy to expensive..

-I play WoW.
They certainly are expensive. Thew only way to save cash on a Boogie is to buy used on ebay.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
try the guitar amp and keybored center, it a uk site but ithink they ship to the states, thats where i got my amp from
well there goes my idea of getting a mesa amp. heh..

-I play WoW.