Hi. I searched around and never quite found the answer for this one. BOSS TU-2 enables to power other pedals. My question is, what kind of adapter should I use? It's obvious I can't use one 9V DC 200mA to power 4 more pedals besides the TU-2 itself. And if I stick for example 1000mA adapter in it, I presume it's just going to blow up.

Or what?
Well, the Boss pedals are more like a power pass through really. Try and find out the current draw for each pedal, and then add it up to see how much you need.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Well, the Boss pedals are more like a power pass through really. Try and find out the current draw for each pedal, and then add it up to see how much you need.

What's... power pass?
It doesn't really supply its own power. Don't start thinking that you can plug in a ton of pedals from the tuner, it only passes through the power from the original adapter. I believe the output is 200mH.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
It doesn't really supply its own power. Don't start thinking that you can plug in a ton of pedals from the tuner, it only passes through the power from the original adapter. I believe the output is 200mH.

Sorry, I'm probably retarded, since I really don't get your point

Well what I understood is that, I can't plug 4 additional pedals to TU-2. So why is BOSS depicting several pedals connected to TU-2 in the owner's manual? But what does " it only passes through the power from the original adapter" mean? Could you explain in a bit simplier language?