Hey guys, it's my first post since i've been banned, so i've been meaning to ask you a question. At first when i got my amp (line 6 spider II 30) i liked her a lot. But, now that i've been dating her for around 6 months, we're fighting all the time. I work all day, and when i come home to see her, she just complaines and b****es all the time, and when i finally get her to do what i asked, it sounds crappy.

I'm breaking up with her, and i need a new super sexy amp

I've been looking at a Vox AD50vt, some Crate amps, and some various fender amps.
I want a nice, around 50 watt amp (maybe 100 watts) that sounds really good, especially for the price ($350-$500). By the way, I play metal and hard rock, but i want to have the range to play classic rock and a little bit of bluesy stuff. (I have a Schecter Gryphon, if that means anything)
Quote by Zer0_In
Hey guys, it's my first post since i've been banned, so i've been meaning to ask you a question. At first when i got my amp (line 6 spider II 30) i liked her a lot. But, now that i've been dating her for around 6 months, we're fighting all the time. I work all day, and when i come home to see her, she just complaines and b****es all the time, and when i finally get her to do what i asked, it sounds crappy.

I'm breaking up with her, and i need a new super sexy amp

I've been looking at a Vox AD50vt, some Crate amps, and some various fender amps.
I want a nice, around 50 watt amp (maybe 100 watts) that sounds really good, especially for the price ($350-$500). By the way, I play metal and hard rock, but i want to have the range to play classic rock and a little bit of bluesy stuff. (I have a Schecter Gryphon, if that means anything)

Are you in a band?

You don't need a 50-100 watt amp if you're not in a band.

Go for a Roland Cube 30 or a Vox AD30VT.

Or if you are, Roland Cube 60 or Vox AD50VT.
yeah the vox's kick ass
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
dont get the stupid vox!!! get a METAL AMP
i cannot think of a good recommendation at the the time being...haha
i love this whole amp = gf since its prolly true and you prolly shagged it...anyways to answer your question, i would save your money and go tube. You will be much happier that you did. You lived with the "girlfriend" this long, you can take another few months to save some money
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by Aftter-Forever

haha welcome. youre a douche. the voxs are great amps.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
If you play metal and really want an amazing distortion. RG100DG3 of just RG100G3. It's a randall and it's ranked petty high from what I see. The only thing is that I am not sure about how much range you can get, although if you get a good blues pedle and put it on clean I am positive that I would sound really nice. They also have 75 watt amps which are about 50 dollars cheeper. Same amps just RG75DG3 or RG75G3 (the one's with DG3 over G3 have digital effects installed).
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Vox's will make it into metal territory. Don't worry about that.

Exactly. And the rest of them doesn't sound like complete ****e. Which is why I <3 the vox. I almost bought my brother one for jesus day
Quote by Aftter-Forever

i dont get why nobody thinks that voxs cant get metal tone, they sure as hell can. if you know what your doing. i boost the jcm 800 amp model with a FAB dist and it gets heavier than alot of amps that ive played. go for the vox man, you wont regret it.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Thanks for all of your guy's help, but i have two more questions:
1. How much will the Vox AD50vt cost at Guitar Center?
2. How much will i get from the Line 6 amp if i sell it to Guitar Center (i bought it there, if that makes a difference)
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
30% off of the price you paid for it (within 24 months of the purchase).

Oh, lets see. The AD50VT should cost you around $360 methinks? Unless you get it on Memorial Day, where most of the stores in my area are having a sale/clearance/etc.