im about to go shopping for a new amp since that seems to be the best thing to do for a guy like me thats only been playing for about 10months well right now i own two guitars a washburn x10 electric its a humbucker/single/single 24 fret and a ibanez talman series electric/acustic... and a marshall MG15cd 15 watt amp and yeah i need to buy a new amp i need something loud cuse when i go to jam with my friends, my buddy chris that plays guitar has a fender delux 90 and yeah try playin louder than that thing wit a 15 watt MG and my friend sean on bass has a 1200watt bass amp and you can't even hear my amp on 10 over his 3... so any sugestions for a new amp?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
budget?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
lets set it at about 500 u.s
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Don't get a new amp if you only want a louder one unless you're gigging/band practise.. If you want a new amp, and aren't into one of the mentioned enterprises, you should be getting one for better tone..

We need budget though in any case.
500 us
thx