Yay
Sometimes I put a rubberband around my nuts and practice my Coheed & Cambria vocals

"Good eye, sniper
I shoot, you run"
Low end LTD models lower than 300 are generally pretty crappy - agathis bodies, cheap pickups, and substandard hardware.

The old 300 series are well built guitars with decent hardware, but crap pickups.

The new 400 series and the 1000 Deluxe series are excellent gutiars all around.

aESP guitars are da shiznit. Awesome, top quality instruments at good prices.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Higher end ESPs are some of the most amazing guitars. Although, since I am not financially endowed to get a 2100 dollar guitar I am an Ibanez man.
YAY. if dave mustaine plays them, they must be good. if you're into metal. same with mr. kirk hammet. LTDs, while still okay, aren't as great. but if you have the cash, grab one.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Quote by Crunchmeister
Low end LTD models lower than 300 are generally pretty crappy - agathis bodies, cheap pickups, and substandard hardware.

The old 300 series are well built guitars with decent hardware, but crap pickups.

The new 400 series and the 1000 Deluxe series are excellent gutiars all around.

ESP guitars are da shiznit. Awesome, top quality instruments at good prices.

+1
haha
Who cares who uses 'em, the dude from Limp Bizkit played through a Diezel, that doesn't turn people awy from them. Esp's and LTD's above the 400 mark are great guitars for the money. Below 400's aren't bad for what you pay. LTD M-50($180)>Squire Strat($200)
ya i own an ESP viper 400 and i love it like NO OTHER GUITAR IVE PLAYD. thats a lie. but for the price range its one of the best guitars ever. imo. however stay away from anything below 400, there pretty bad any cheaper than the 400's.

as for my viper 400, it has everything i could want, so its perfect for my kind of playing. fret access is HEAVENLY, u can easy easy easy reach all 24 and the compensating nut actually works, i never have to tune it it just stay in tune. the pickups are hotter than your mom. seriously. plus the set necks and mohagony are great for searing sustain. tones monstrous. great guitars. get one.
IM gonna say Yay because the are amazing
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
yayyayyay!
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
If you find a higher end LTD: Yah! But if you have the money for an ESP model: Hell Yeah!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Yay!
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
I played a couple different ESP/LTD the other day and thought they were good playing guitars. I don't care for their larger headstock but that doesn't matter that much. I'd play a Viper 400 or M400 without any issues. (I'd play any of their upper end guitars too).

I suppose if they're good enough for many pros they're good enough for me.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by El Codyo
Who cares who uses 'em, the dude from Limp Bizkit played through a Diezel, that doesn't turn people awy from them. Esp's and LTD's above the 400 mark are great guitars for the money. Below 400's aren't bad for what you pay. LTD M-50($180)>Squire Strat($200)

Meh i'd rather have a squire than a low end LTD. At least the body isnt agathis on the squire
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks