Only mods can make only threads, and nightwish are exceedingly homotastic. Especially after this delima with their singer and ****, WTF? seriously. Overdramatic totally lyke to teh max!!@11
@ threadstarter:
Nightwish > your poor existence. Thus don't make unworthy threads like this.
Also genocide is right with the only thread mod bla.
and I'm quite intoxicated but I still know to spell which surprises me.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
mir ist kalt...
Quote by The Oceanborn

and I'm quite intoxicated but I still know to spell which surprises me.

Alcohol doesn't necessarily hit the spelling. Seeing as how it doesn't on you, I bet it hits and incapacitates your sexdrive.

And no, I will not make a post contributing to the thread because it's gonna get closed anyway.
I've Been a Nightwish fan for a long time and I could not find a Nightwish thread. But to all People who dosen't like it. They can just leave.
What Did I Do To Diserve
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Alcohol doesn't necessarily hit the spelling. Seeing as how it doesn't on you, I bet it hits and incapacitates your sexdrive.

how wrong you are

c'mere you hot sexy swedish sextoy
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
^Kudos for using the words sex twice in 3 words

Using the spelling 'secks' would've got a out of me.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Any news on a new singer?!?!
Originally posted by peeonyou2:

Hitler: do you have any idea what you have done?
Soldier: ummmmm.......
Hitler: i said invade my PANTS not France....

^last I heard they were encouraging people to try out. I think they said something like...any female who has any vocal style from all parts of the world can try out. That should be interesting....but as much as they will "test-run" the unknown people...I'm pretty sure we will end up with someone who is already recognised.
Originally posted by peeonyou2:

Hitler: do you have any idea what you have done?
Soldier: ummmmm.......
Hitler: i said invade my PANTS not France....

Yea they have not found a new signer yet. But I think its because not alot of people know of nightwish. I hope they find someone soon thought. I also think that the singer has to be over 21.(also a female)
What Did I Do To Diserve
Quote by Bass_Player_101
Yea they have not found a new signer yet. But I think its because not alot of people know of nightwish.

Everybody knows who Nightwish is, fartbrain.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

And no, I will not make a post contributing to the thread because it's gonna get closed anyway.

how ironic that I spent the last night with a Swedish girl + having had quite a good amount of drinks

now why the hell is that crap still open? hello, is there a mod anywhere????
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
mir ist kalt...
Yeah I just got there Century Child album and I am pretty impressed with it. Too bad what happended with their singer, I think that was one stupid move they made.
Century Child is amazing.........so is Wishmaster. And about their singer, it wasn't a "stupid move." From what I've read in interviews, Tarja was "holding them back" because she was more concerned with making money than caring about the music and she was trying to control everything.
stfu all of youse.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything