what is a good recording software i can get? are there any free ones taht i can download?
Pro tools is one of the best. Professional studios use it, but there are cheap versions. I think there might be a free demo too.
Audacity is simple to use and is free. Here is the link: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Another good one is Kristal, but its a bit complicated
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
waht special hardware dp you need to hook the guitar to the comp? can i rout it throguh my PODxt?
cool dit pro!!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

if you have a mac i would deffinetly recomend GARAGEBAND for starters and deffinatly LOGIC 7 or LOGIC 7 pro
Download Cool Edit Pro from Limewire
download limewire from Limewire.com
make sure you choose the one thats free.
be carefull- the one you download might have a virus, so do a virus scan on it, make sure you download on that says "includes serial+crack and registered"
thats how i got mine
its VERY easy to use for beginners and its VERY common to UGers
Raven- that is illegal. please do not promote illegal activites on this site. UG does not condone illegal activites and will not allow people to promote them. next time you will get a warning.
I know people promote Audacity because its free but man I downloaded it last night just to see what all the fuss is about. That program sucks hard, but oh well its free so what do ya expect.

*goes back to his Studio using Seqouia*

But if its free your looking im sure you can find what need need online if you like in the right places.
I like my women like I like my whiskey, 14 years old and full of coke.