what do you guys think of the vox valvatronix ad30vt? good? bad? why?
i have it and love it. but i want to know what other ppl think of it..
yo
Pretty much everybody loves it, it's a beautiful sounding amp, and can despite what many people say, do metal quite well. IMO, the best beginner's amp there is. Also, What's the point of this thread? Try using the search bar.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
It's a great amp, does everything but metal. But I'm running a Metal Zone through it and once you figure out a good setting it sounds great.
thats what i do too.. i use a boss mt2 metal zone.

i just wanted to see what ppl thought of it. . . .
yo
Quote by sr.rockalot
thats what i do too.. i use a boss mt2 metal zone.

i just wanted to see what ppl thought of it. . . .

Wow you need a distortion pedal on top of the metal the vox already provides? I just turn it on numetal and turn up the gain and volume and thats more then enough for metal.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
I think the Vox AD30VT is a good but not very good amp. The amp models are great (most of them), but the digital effects are poor and the stock speaker on the AD30VT can really be a hindrance. It's utter crap. And I personally can't justify to myself spending $60-100 on a speaker for a $240 amp.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
I think the Vox AD30VT is a good but not very good amp. The amp models are great (most of them), but the digital effects are poor and the stock speaker on the AD30VT can really be a hindrance. It's utter crap. And I personally can't justify to myself spending $60-100 on a speaker for a $240 amp.

Ya the vox is for someone whos just starting to get into effects and has no idea which effects they like.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p