http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40472486

We got bored at band practice and pulled out an old cover we don't do often. Ignore the feedback, the lack of vocals, stupid comments, and the elevator music song, it was an experimental thingy with effects that i just happned to record and some peopel liked it.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
ugh sorry dude that was awful. It wasnt even close to in time and it just sounded like it was played way to sloppily.
In the first riff, after you hammer on the 8, instead of pulling off the 7, pick it instead. Sounds better.

I didn't like the tone too much. Your guitar sounded a little out of tune. The playing wasn't too bad though. If you cleaned some stuff up a little bit, it would sound loads better. The last two riffs of the song were out of time. Overall, it wasn't a bad cover, especially not as bad as the guy above me said it was.

How long have you been playing?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Thanks for the feedback, i'm not really looking for compliments, just trying to improve on it. We didn't have our bassist or rhythm guitars so i was kinda lost. and i been playing for 2 years now. The tone was from the Mesa, its hard to sound good when you have a mic inbetween a drum set and a 412 and 810.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
yeah you were outta time. didnt sound bad though. not bad at all for only 2 years. ive been playing for about 3 and a half and i dont think i could of pulled it off when i was at 2 years. decent job though.
Can someone point out where i was out of time exactly, i know we weren't playing the original tempo and that was our first band practice in like 2 months.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio