I am getting either a Fender Highway 1 (most likely) or Deluxe Player's (unlikely) stratocaster - as my second guitar - as they are both good quality for a reasonable price.

However, I wish to modify this guitar in future (once I have it, of course) and I'll start with the parts I do not know too much about... the pickups.

I know there are Single coil humbuckers around, but do any specifically have high output? And if so, I would like to be pointed in that direction as to what you people suggest. These will be going into the bridge and neck position, as a side note.

All help is appreciated. Cheers.
Deadly badgers made my weed
a "single coil humbucker" is an oxymoron
if you are looking for a humbucker that is the size of a single coil check out seymour duncan hot rails

what style of music do you play?
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by loki_lulamen
a "single coil humbucker" is an oxymoron
if you are looking for a humbucker that is the size of a single coil check out seymour duncan hot rails

what style of music do you play?

Yes, I did mean a single-coil sized humbucker. I probably should have pointed that out in my first post. I play jazz, metal and rock along with others so I'm looking for a pickup that can do all three pretty comfortably.

If the high outputs don't work for one of them (namely jazz) , I'm putting a fender noiseless in the middle position.
Deadly badgers made my weed
Seymour duncan hotrail probably. And put something jazzier in the neck position.