hey,
i have a performance coming up in my music class and i need something really strange but cool to play on the electric guitar with or without accompanyment, does anyone have any suggestions?
well try looking at the postal service there wierd it sounds like slot machine music lol
My Setup:
Vintage VRS100 (Blue)
Ibanez GRG170DX (BLack)
Epiphone Explorer (Black)
Epiphone Static X Signature Flying V
PRS Satana 2 SE (Blue)
Marshall MG30DFX
Laney 90W FX2 tube amp
Boss Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Cannonball Rag - Jerry Reed

If you can play that you pwn.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Sunn 0))), Tool, HORSE The Band, The Mars Volta....
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Weird Al Yankovich maybe?
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
Gogol Bordello "Start wearing purple" That is a weird song
Last edited by BIGNATE369258 at May 24, 2006,
Edgar Varèse, Cecil Taylor, John Cage, Daevid Allen.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
I would have to go with The Mars Volta. I think Primus would be too bass oriented, unless there are songs I haven't heard that aren't so (and there probably are, actually). Two wierd incubus songs are Priceless and Zee Deevel, off of A Crow Left of the Murder if you want to check those out. You've also got Give it Away by the Chili Peppers, and Hyper Music by Muse.
Quote by seljer
that arrangement of the Mario theme for guitar

heck yes! That would be perfect! Don't love the game but that is one catchy tune!
the sounds of animals fighting's new cd is EXTREMLY weird
I Return to Serenity

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
- Aldous Huxley
If you are looking for weird go with Primus
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Wierd cool...or wierd shitty, but so much that its awesome?

Either way, try Primus, Gwar, Oysterhead, Colonel Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, any Claypool project actually..., Dillinger Escape Plan,
Phish-cool jam band with some wierd stuff- maybe land lady would be a cool song for no ------------------ accompaniment
Yes-cool old school rock band- maybe the intro to roundabout
Reture to forever- wierd electric jazz fusion- chick corea was in this band- maybe try his vibes stuff on guitar- its pretty fun