im 15 years old, and i started playin 7 years ago. in all of those years i didnt have much money, in fact i still have my old ibanez gsa70 and recently bought this fantastic amp called "frontman 25r". with this amp i only use the distortion and the reverb which are from the amp. as i started playing seriously, and i mostly play metal, i bought the death metal from digitech, which is really cool. but as i do lots of solos, id like to buy a wha wha, but i dunno which 1 2 get. many ppl told me that the wd7 is a perfect whawha for those who want amazing solos. Infact went yesterday 2 a guitar shop and tried it. ive never seen a whawha can make this many tones, just turn knobs round and ull find the tone. Now ive a problem, the whawha is expensive.. so id like 2 ask ppl if this pedal is really gd for metal solos and if u no if there r cheaper ones. thanx for de help!!!!!!
(Note that the pedal costs 130 ?)
hope 2 receive answers, and c u soon!!!!!!!
hey, i bought a behringer HB01 wah for only $70 Australian, its not the best on the planet but it does the job, and for the price i reckon its much better than most wahs out there. It sounds good clean but also works well with distortion, however as behringer isnt a huge brand i don't know if theyll sell them where you are.
Save a cow: Eat a vegetarian
dont buy a cry baby standard.....but look around for the cry baby dimebag version.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
I got a second hand battered old wah for £30 which is Optic controlled absolute beaute! The Wd7 sounds quite nice, I've tried one, but yes its expensive!! You'd be much better off going for a second hand wah, just for cutting down cost wise you know...
Quote by ibanezdebest
ok thanx for everybody, ill try 2 find the dimebag 1 but how much does it cost????

cant you find out on the internet?

i think its more pricey than the weeping demon.
THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL
The WD7 Weeping Demon can really give you a nice wah sound. My guitarist has one and for the money paid, it is a great wah pedal. Definately worth the money. Lots of features on the pedal too to get a sound that you want.
Fender Jazz Bass
Squire Stratocaster
Yamaha RBX 170(Custom Paint)
Yamaha MagicStomp
Dunlop MXR Distortion +
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Peavey Basic 112