A7X's Synyster Gates (Brian Haner) uses Bogner amps/heads but I read somewhere in an interview that he uses either a Mesa Boogie Dual/Triple Recitfier...they change it so much

EDIT:Ibanez

Marshall MG's=
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I read somewhere they both uses Krank amps, I think it was TG when they did a guest lesson
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
ive only seen them use Mesa Boogie Dual/Triple Recitfier and kranks. god knows what they use in the studio. probly diezel amps goodluck affording one of those
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
they uase bogner uberschallas with uber cabs as there main gear and they use a triple rec as a back up head. they DONT use Kranks
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
they uase bogner uberschallas with uber cabs as there main gear and they use a triple rec as a back up head. they DONT use Kranks

there on the krank website man. ive seen pictures of them using them live, maybe they use them in teh studio, we dont know..
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
Dude they dont use Kranks

http://www.bogneramplification.com/ under heavy artists it says Avenged Sevenfold

I have seen them live and seen there bogners i have seen a video where they show them

on there sites they have listed on there gear as bogner uberschall

if you can tell the difference between amps tones you can tell its an ubserschall.

its an uberschall
You're asking us whether you should spend £579 for a solidstate stack? No.

You can get a nice tube combo for that price, and even nicer one used. The MGs isn't any better.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Im not a fan boy genocide i just know im right and im kinda a control freak so ill argue till im proven right

And while we're talking about guitar parts, run down the specific guitars and amplifiers you use to play those parts.

Totally. Me and Synster both use Schecter guitars. I'm not sure what model his is but I use an S-1, the S series and then I have an S-1 Elite and I switch off. I'm a left-handed and they've been company that's been really really good to me as a lefty and I really enjoy playing their guitars actually. For amps we use Bogner Uberschalls which to me is one of the best sounding amps. I've tried many many other amps and nothing is as heavy or as clear sounding as the Bogner.

Thats a quote from the ultimate guitar interview Zacky gave
yup, they used ubershalls and another one-of-a-kind amp that was made by Mr. Soldano or Mr. Bogner (i don't remember).

you won't get the second one as A7X had to beg the dude to make him one over an extended period of time (few years). Ubershall should get you uber close
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Haha you fanboys are getting your panties in a bunch awful quick, thats for sure.

I've heard they used Kranks, too. From a pretty reliable source.

And your "reliable source is?" I woudl like to know...(this is not coming from a fanboy so dont start flaming or other stuff) and im not sure but on their albums they used bogners not sure about live
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by Spanky209
I thought they used line6 spider amps.

dude... no.....
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by Ka$h
And your "reliable source is?" I woudl like to know...(this is not coming from a fanboy so dont start flaming or other stuff) and im not sure but on their albums they used bogners not sure about live

Well, a good jam buddy of mine said they saw them most recently jamming away on a Krank at some tour, I don't know because I havent seen them live since the days when they used rectifiers. It was since the new album was out. Seeing A7x was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Its pretty hard to mistake a Krank for a Bogner. He doesn't have any reason to lie about it, either.

And btw, they've used bogner amplifiers on ONE album, not all of their albums. rofl
if anyone has their cd Waking the Fallen you can see that it says bogner. and i read it on their forum.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
the band and their tone both ****ing suck anyways. they are all about wearing make up and painting their fingernails, not about playing music. this thread should be closed.
ma gear

"it's too hard man, don't even try"
-jason becker

"get those flabby fingers in shape"
-rusty cooley
they pry use krank now krank pimps their **** out like a 5 dollar *****, and A7X has the whole im depressed bunch of teens that have rich parents who dont hug them enough so they pry do play kranks now